Early Learning Program Instructor
Love to work with children and you are good at it but think you may not have the appropriate qualifications? We are looking for someone beyond paper qualifications.
Shichida Australia has an admirable organisation culture, and we are seeking suitable candidates to grow with us. Upon demonstration of your capabilities, you can be assured that we have opportunities for growth within the organisation. We are always on the lookout for capable part-time and full-time candidates to join our fantastic team.
What we offer our customers: a weekly whole-brain training program for children from 0 to 9 years old. Shichida Australia Pty Ltd carries the exclusive license to implement the Shichida Method of Education from the Shichida Educational Institute in Japan. For more information about the Shichida Method and Shichida Australia, visit our website, www.shichida.com.au
Apply Only If:
- You love the idea of teaching children valuable skills and attitudes that they can rely on for the rest of their lives.
- You have a great sense of achievement when children demonstrate their growth through your work.
- You have effective presentation and engagement skills with children.
- You are eager to be part of a growing organisation.
- You have a growth mindset.
- You get excited by challenges.
We Are Seeking Candidates Who:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have creative ideas and abilities in terms of educational materials and activities.
- Work well and love being around children.
- Have initiative and drive to contribute to a growing company.
- Take pride in their work and care about delivering high-quality work.
- Have great presentation skills.
- Have great interpersonal skills and can manage, lead, and motivate parents.
- Are creative in developing materials for class use.
- Are receptive to a new learning method and philosophy.
- Are willing to adopt and embrace the specified method of learning.
- Hold a valid Working with Children check upon appointment (Australian citizen or permanent resident only).
Advantageous But Not Compulsory Experience:
- Taught/Facilitated children’s program (such as Montessori or other ELCs)
- Taught similar age groups in Japan
- Bilingual in English and another language
Your Role As Program Instructor Includes:
- Interacting and engaging effectively with children.
- Supporting the holistic development of children.
- Providing positive experiences to support children’s learning.
- Working in partnership with families to provide support for children’s learning journeys.
- Implementing and delivering the specified program to children from 0-6 years of age.
- Preparing materials for classes.
- Ongoing material development within the framework of the Shichida Method.
- Regular reviewing the progress of all students and providing feedback to parents.
- Collaborating with peers on material development and class delivery.
- Presales and marketing-related phone calls.
- Supporting general office administration as and when required.
- Full-time: 4 weekdays and Saturdays 8.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
- During school term – Standard operating hours: Mondays to Fridays: 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m., Saturdays: 8.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
- During school holidays – Standard operating hours: Mondays to Fridays – 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
VIC: Chadstone, Doncaster, Glen Waverley, Highpoint
NSW: Chatswood, Parramatta
Email your CV and a Cover Letter by pressing the button below: