Shichida Australia establishes a strong foundation for learning and for life during the Sensitive Period when children are learning at their fastest and easiest.
Maximise your child’s natural learning ability
We take into account the Law of Diminishing Ability and further solidify that foundation with a use it or lose it approach. The skills and experiences acquired through our fun and educational activities will have a profound rippling effect throughout your child’s life!
The Shichida Method employs proven early learning techniques which are well-balanced, age-specific and aim to maximise every child’s individual potential (cognitively, physically and socially).
We stimulate the whole brain to help bring out the best in children and engage them through activities that are fun and appealing.
Shichida Australia offers programs for babies, toddlers, pre-primary and primary aged children at our Melbourne and Sydney centres.
The primary school curriculum is offered after school for children between Grade 1 and Grade 3. However, this is only for children who have attended the Shichida preschool program.
Aims of the Shichida Method:
- Deepen your child’s love of learning.
- Equip your child with confidence and life skills to learn and process information effectively.
- Stimulate your child’s creativity and imagination.
- Enhance your child’s photographic memory skills and critical thinking ability.
- Lay a strong foundation for numeracy and literacy skills.
- Improve your child’s level of concentration.
- Promote social interaction and personal development.
- Heighten your child’s senses so they become more intuitive, observant and physically perceptive.
- Develop both EQ and IQ.
- Enhance the bond between you and your child.