Shichida has been committed to the safety and well-being of everyone since the start of the pandemic, and we would like to thank all families who have complied with our conditions of entry and treated our staff with respect through this period.
With the latest easing of restrictions in Victoria, we have revised our conditions of entry starting Term 2 2022.
- We require proof of full vaccination status for all new families upon enrolment and prior to their first entry at any of our Victorian campuses
- All currently enrolled families will no longer be required to show proof of vaccination status weekly
- We will maintain the temperature checks and hand sanitisation prior to entry
- Guardians are strongly encouraged to wear a fitted mask on our premises
- Only 1 guardian per child on the campus
- No food consumption within the campus
- Shichida staff reserve the right to refuse entry and/or request a departure from our campus should they see signs of students or guardians feeling unwell.
Parents, guardians and children will be refused entry at any Shichida campus if:
- They are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.