We’re excited to be opening our doors at the Chadstone Shopping Centre Shichida Australia in the centre of Melbourne’s South-East. Touted as the “biggest shopping centre in the Southern Hemispere” and “The Fashion Capital of Australia”:
- “Chaddy” has more than 500 stores and luxury boutiques, with many more to come (in 2017 a Legoland Discovery Centre indoor theme park will be the first Lego-themed attraction in the Southern Hemispere).
- Come by automobile on the M1 highway, with an exit only 2 minutes away, or via the Princess Highway/Dandenong Road ( For more information on how to get to the Chadstone Shopping Centre, click here.).
- There is enough room for your vehicle, but make sure to give yourself enough time to find parking ( Chadstone Shopping Centre Parking Info, click here.)
How to get there:
- The Shichida Australia Centre will be located near the south-east entrance, near the large bus terminal.
- You can find us easily by heading to the Simon Johnson cheese shop, and Robinsons Bookshop Chadstone.
- Walk between these shops towards the toilet, but before you reach the toilets, make an immediate right into the medical centre building.
- Take the lift to the 3rd floor, and as you exit, turn to the right.
- Other shops near the entrance to Shichida Chadstone are Starbucks, Pappa Rich, Grill’d, Woolworths, and the Colonial Fresh Market.
Our new Chadstone branch will have many more classrooms and instructors, so we can help bring you more of the quality Shichida lessons that you have come to expect. You can be rest assured that your enthusiastic Shichida Instructors will help guide your child to become an amazing independent learner. We will join you in your journey and help build the foundation that will guide your child’s educational paths for the rest of their lives (and if you get some really good shopping done along the way, all the better!).
Note: If you were previously an Elsternwick parent or are looking for our Elsternwick Centre, please note that our Elsternwick Centre has closed, and we have moved to our new Chadstone branch. We apologise for any inconvenience, but we hope that you can join us on our new adventure in Chadstone and be a part of our exciting expansion!