Looking to join a kind team and work in a fun, lively environment?
Apply To Our Office Administrator Role At Shichida Australia Today If You:
- Love being around children
- Are looking for a fun environment to work in
- Have great interpersonal skills
- Are organised
- Have effective customer service skills
- Are good with Microsoft Office and systems in general
- Hold a valid Working with Children check upon appointment
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Your Role As A Shichida Australia Office Administrator Includes:
- Handling phone and email enquiries
- Managing reception and handling face-to-face queries
- Processing enrolments
- Processing payments
- Managing rebooking of classes
- Updating the system and data-entry
- Preparing class materials
- Marketing-related activities of the program during information evening/tradeshow or similar events
- Supporting general office administration
- Full-time: 4 weekdays and Saturdays 8.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
- During school term – Standard operating hours: Mondays to Fridays: 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m., Saturdays: 8.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
- During school holidays – Standard operating hours: Mondays to Fridays – 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
VIC: Chadstone, Doncaster, Glen Waverley, Highpoint
NSW: Chatswood, Parramatta
Email your CV and a Cover Letter by pressing the button below: