- Establish input English phrases in the brain and deepen understanding
- Develop understanding, language and composition abilities
- After listening, reading and reciting the English phrases, help the child embed the phrases in his/her mind through writing. You can also do writing activities along with recitation.
- Develop understanding, language and reading comprehension abilities with writing activities
- Develop composition ability by learning about sentence structure with copying activities
- Following the four step process, children will learn to easily write English sentences and acquire composition ability.
- The child can perfectly memorise the picture book sentences and increase his/her understanding and reading comprehension abilities.
- A step up in the process of learning to write, from writing words to writing sentences