- Acquire a broad scope of knowledge about countries of the world including country name, capital city, area population
- Activate the right brain with flashcards and develop right brain memory
- Motivate a child to become interested in the world
- Input country shapes by flashing the cards at high speed. As the right brain’s memory develops, the right brain’s ability to absorb information will increase.
- Reading the information on the back of the cards will help you input knowledge such as the country’s name, capital city, area, population, language, distinctive characteristics, etc.
- Inputting country names and information related to them will develop a child’s interest in other countries and motivate him/her to take an interest in the world.
- A collection of 120 countries from 6 continents (Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, etc.)
- Cards include information such as a country’s capital city, area, population, language, distinctive characteristics, etc.