- Being able to think critically
- Developing more motivation to have a go
- Form habits of self-motivated learning
- Consolidate basic concepts such as critical thinking, letters and numbers using the textbooks (sold separately – set A and B for different age groups)
- Challenge children’s understanding of basic concepts with increasingly complex questions
- Acquire concepts such as letters, numbers, comparisons, etc. through play!
- Children will enjoy checking answers on their own which can increase motivation!