- Acquire basic concepts such as critical thinking, letters and numbers
- Increase concentration and thinking ability
- Input basic concepts such as critical thinking, letters and numbers using the textbooks
- ” Fun Letter Games 1 to 4: Begins with matching the same pictures and leads child to master Japanese hiragana
- ” Fun Number Games 1 to 3: Learn basic number concepts.
- ” Fun Critical Thinking Games 1 and 2: Acquire the foundational methods of thinking a child preparing to enter pre-school needs.
- Acquire concepts such as letters, numbers, comparisons, etc. through play!
- Enjoy checking answers, which is connected to motivation!
- Each textbook has an attached translation supplement. (Letter Games include Japanese hiragana)
Recommended for Japanese Speakers (Shichida does not provide a translation)