- Learn to match amounts and numbers
- Deepen number knowledge and recognition
- Learn to recognise numbers and do arithmetic within images
- Master basic concepts such as colour, amount, order, etc.
- Count and do number composition and factorisation activities.
- Move the beads and input basic concepts such as colour, amount and order
- Move the beads and count – help the child grasp the numbers as images
- As you move the beads, cute illustrations such as birds and cars will appear.
- The “clack” sound of the beads as they hit each other draws the child’s interest.