- Develop the concept of time.
- identify the placement of numerals and hands on an analog clock;
- experience in a physical way the values of the intervals of minutes and hours;
- learn the meanings of expressions such as half past, quarter past, and quarter of (to, till).
● It can stand up with a fixed support on back or lie down when the support is turned flat.
● The hour and minute hands are geared.
● Shows 12 & 24 hours and 60 minutes with numbers and graduations. Simple to use and easy to read.