- Activate the entire brain by transforming shapes and doing calculations
- Improve concentration and calculation abilities and boost brain power
- Through the process of trial and error, as well as becoming familiar with shapes and numbers, stimulate and activate the brain with puzzles that require diffuse thinking
- Discover the fun of numbers and build concentration and calculation ability by solving Magic Square puzzles
- Develop the connections between the right and left brain
- Reproducing images in the left brain that were created in the right brain will form a well-balanced brain.
- This will allow the child to clearly express with their left brain the flashes of ideas emerging from his/her right brain.