- Develop finger strength and dexterity
- Develop colour recognition
- Acquire imagination and abundant organisational skills
- Learn about the enjoyment of creating patterns by lining up and stacking the blocks
- Strengthen concentration, imaging ability and organisational skills by thinking about the colour of the block sides and making a pattern
- Learn organisational and sorting skills
- Set includes sixteen six-sided blocks painted in four colours
- Through the process of trial and error, the child can discover many things by freely creating patterns.
- These skills are absolutely necessary for children to have once they become adults and must deal with the problem solving challenges that life presents. The ability to think outside of the box is a must!