- Activate the right brain with flashcards
- Acquire a broad scope of knowledge, including flags, country names, history, location, etc.
- Motivate a child to become interested in the world around him/her
- Input flags by flashing the cards at high speed develops the right brain’s ability memory and ability.
- Reading the information on the back of the cards will help you input knowledge based on the flag’s design such as the country’s history, date established, location, etc.
- Inputting world flags and information related to them will develop a child’s interest in other countries and motivate him/her to take an interest in the world.
- 120 brightly coloured national flag cards will draw a child’s interest
- Cards include information such as a country’s location, establishment date, origin of a flag’s colours and design, etc.