- Develop association and imagination abilities
- Learn to thoroughly memorise a large amount of words as memory images (pictures)
- Develop association ability and imagination by creating a story to memorise words
- Increasing the number of cards as the child continues the activity will open the right brain’s imaging ability and develop circuits that allow a child to memorise even without creating a story.
- Link Memory: a memorisation method involving memorising words linked through a story, with the chips.
- For example: Out of the “watermelon“, a “chick” was born. The chick got in a “car” and drove away. A “teacher” saw this and flew away in a “hot air balloon“.