- Naturally acquire language and enrich vocabulary
- Understand the names of a wide range of objects
- Develop the right brain’s instant recall ability
- Activate the right brain with flashcards
- Flashing cards at high speed will input object names into the right brain.
- Flashing cards at high speed will activate the right brain’s memory function, which will allow the child to quickly memorise object names.
- Showing cards and pictures while saying the names of the objects will develop connecting links between the right and left brains, allowing vocabulary to become firmly embedded in the memory.
- Over 1200 nouns!
- This set includes a flashcard CD. Use it when you flash the cards at high speed or, when you are busy, simply playing the CD is an effective activity.