- Naturally master grammar, expressions, pronunciation, rhythm and intonation
- Increase vocabulary
- Improve the quality of the brain by stimulating the right brain’s memory circuits
- Phrases are input by repeatedly listening to the CD. Then, they become embedded in the child’s mind as he/she sings along with the karaoke version.
- Recitation activities help the child subconsciously grasp the rhythm and sound of the language.
- Songs are modelled on everyday language and common situations.
- Each volume contains a different situation.