- Develop overall reasoning and logical thinking abilities
- Develop ability to clearly express oneself
- Learn about colours, shapes, sizes, numbers and quantities, spatial recognition and comparisons
- Input basic concepts into the right brain by flashing cards at high-speed
- Develop connections between the right and left brain and firmly establish vocabulary through fun output activities such as question and answer sessions for what the child has learned
- The child can acquire many basic concepts he/she must learn before entering elementary school.
- Parent and child can improve their communication using flashcards, question and answer sessions with chips, etc.